- How long is the rental period?
- What if I bruise or lose a piece?
- Can I collect small items myself?
- Do you have order minimums?
- I can't find something that I really must have. Can you find it for me?
- I just can't decide what to rent? Can you help?
1. How long is the rental period?
The standard rental period is for 48 hours. We're happy to do multiple day or weekly/monthly rentals, please get in touch for more information. If you require a piece for less than 24 hours then that's perfectly fine too, but we will still charge for a 48 hour period.
2. What if I bruise or lose a piece?
No problem, it happens! But a replacement or repair cost will be charged. This includes upholstery cleaning fees if something gets spilled.
3. Can I collect small items myself?
Of course! Self collections and returns can be made by appointment from our warehouse, Monday to Friday. Please note only our small items are available for self collection. Our delivery service is required for furniture and larger items.
4. Do you have order minimums?
For orders requiring delivery, we have a minimum order requirement starting at 600€ excl. VAT.
5. I can't find something that I really must have. Can you find it for me?
Please get in touch, as we love a good treasure hunt! If you cannot find something in our collection, then we can try to source it for you. Also, we are constantly adding to the collection, so we might already be working on what you are looking for!
6. I just can't decide what to rent? Can you help?
Definitely! Making your event perfect is equally as important to us as it is to you! Please don't hesitate to get in touch, and we can help you choose the right pieces for your event. We will happily give advice, and we do not charge a consultation fee.
Didn't find the answer to the question you are looking for? Contact us!